Home » Accu-Glass Trademark Usage Guidelines
Accu-Glass Trademark Usage Guidelines
IntroductionThe trademarks of Accu-Glass are used in connection with products and services worldwide to signify the quality and excellence for which Accu-Glass is known. Accu-Glass has obtained valuable rights through proper and continuous use of its trademarks. Adherence to the following usage guidelines will help to maintain the integrity of our brands and preserve their value.
What is a trademark?A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design or phrase adopted and used by Accu-Glass to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from the goods and services of others. Trademarks, otherwise known as brands, are usually marked with either a ™ or an ® symbol (a ™ designates an unregistered trademark and an ® designates a registered trademark). View the Accu-Glass Product Brand Lists. While these lists generally refer to trademarks used in the United States, some trademarks may also be used and registered internationally.
Referential Trademark UsageYou may use Accu-Glass trademarks to refer to Accu-Glass products in marketing and promotional literature, print materials and other media provided that:
- You adhere to these trademark usage guidelines
- You do not disparage Accu-Glass or Accu-Glass products and services
- You do not imply a relationship or association with Accu-Glass that does not exist
- You use appropriate notice on all trademarks and a footnote indicating that the trademark(s) is owned by All American Holdings LLC
General Trademark Usage Guidelines
- Use appropriate markings. Always designate the trademark with the appropriate ™ or ® symbol. Also, the first usage or most prominent usage of a Accu-Glass product name should be preceded by the Accu-Glass master brand in the same typesize, font and color and used on the same line.
- Use Accu-Glass trademarks as adjectives. A trademark is an adjective that modifies a noun. Always use Accu-Glass trademarks as adjectives that describe the generic product.
- Attribute ownership of Accu-Glass trademarks to Accu-Glass. When you refer to a Accu-Glass trademark, please include a notice of trademark attribution where appropriate on all labeling, print collateral or other media.
- Logos. You may not use any Accu-Glass logos without a trademark license from Accu-Glass. All usage of trademark logos shall be pursuant to these guidelines and any other guidelines applicable to that particular logo. Please contact Accu-Glass’s General Manager if you are interested in a license to use a Accu-Glass logo or you require further guidance on proper trademark usage.